The website and all of its contents are provided on an ‘as it is’ basis. By accessing and using this website you acknowledge and agree that use of this website and content is entirely at your own risk. We do not make representations or warranties regarding this website and its contents, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty that:
- This website and/or contents will be complete, accurate, reliable, suitable or timely
- Any of the content on this website, including, without limitation, any information, software,
product or service contained in or made available through the websites will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose
- The operation of these websites will be uninterrupted or error free
- Defects or errors in these websites will be corrected
- The websites or the contents will be free from viruses or harmful components and
- The communications to or from these websites will be secure or not intercepted
We may receive commission from the third-party companies as a part of training materials or by the way of recommending on blog posts, or by the way of passing comments or referrals that you then act upon. The information contained on this website will be for information purposes only. It will not be intended to provide accounting, legal, investment, financial, or other advice to you, and you should not rely upon the information to provide any such advice.
All the information posted on this website is intended only as a basis for further research, discussion or study. We provide no warranties or disclaim all liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss arising in connection with the use of the contents on this website or any reliance by any organization or individuals on those contents, whether in its original form or altered in some way by the user. In effect of it, we advise all users of this website to seek their own independent professional advice.